It is our aim to provide for each and every child:
1. A working partnership between home and school.
2. It is our goal that children, parents or adults with responsibility, staff and other adults at Skidby C. of E. School work together as a team to provide the highest level of education for all pupils.
3. Provide a learning environment.
4. Our school offers a happy, secure and caring environment, which stimulates learning, encourages courtesy, a consideration for the needs of others and an understanding of the wider community.
5. Provide a well-balanced and broad curriculum.
6. Our aim is to address the whole development of the child. We aim to teach them to apply their acquired knowledge to the development of personal and social skills and increase their moral, spiritual and social awareness.
7. To provide equal opportunity for all children.
8. In our school we offer all children the same opportunities regardless of gender, race or religious belief.
9. To ensure that every child achieves their full potential and raise standards.
10. In our school we recognise that each child is unique and has individual needs and strengths. We aim to build self-esteem and to recognise achievement in all areas of life. To build self-confidence, motivation and commitment.
11.To develop high standards of discipline.
12. In our school we have developed a policy, which rewards children for good behaviour and sets out our high expectations of behaviour, attendance and punctuality.